LEARN BEAUFORT COUNTY’S DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES
Watch this On Demand Webinar to learn how Northwoods is helping Beaufort County DSS meet federal mandates, become mobile in child welfare, and use NC Fast across program areas.
Complete the information below to view this On Demand Webinar anytime, anywhere you want, for free!
Beaufort County Department of Social Services (DSS) is using Northwoods’ document management tools in creative and progressive ways to meet federal mandates for timeliness and accuracy, work more efficiently in NC FAST, and share client data across program areas.
Northwoods' Senior Client Executive Dustin Eubanks will moderate a panel of Beaufort County DSS workers in adult services, child protective services, food and nutrition services, Medicaid and triage, who will share their best practices for using Northwoods solutions to increase efficiency, staff morale and client service.
Join Northwoods for an informational Webinar to learn:
- Beaufort County DSS’ best practices for meeting federal mandates for timeliness and accuracy in income maintenance
- The benefits of mobility for Beaufort County DSS child welfare and adult services social workers
- How Northwoods supports workers using NC FAST across program areas
Who Should Participate
North Carolina directors, deputy directors, program managers, supervisors and caseworkers.
Panelists from Beaufort County
- Lucinda Robeck, Computer Systems Administrator
- Jennifer O'Neal, Food and Nurtrition Services Supervisor II
- Amy Alligood, Income Maintenance Program Administrator
- Marie Rice, Income Maintenance Supervisor II Triage
- Lisa Gibbs-Lee, Child Welfare Supervisor
- Angel Roberts, Foster Care Social Worker
- Lori Leggett, Adult Services Supervisor
- Mardrecius Edwards, Adult Services Social Worker